[mythtv-users] 0.27 mythcenter theme: cannot scroll up from the top any more

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Tue Dec 3 15:44:31 UTC 2013

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 10:37 AM, Brian J. Murrell <brian at interlinx.bc.ca> wrote:
> Indeed.  I cannot imagine how limiting scrolling up from the top
> increases usability.

It makes it easier to navigate to the top/bottom of a list if the
scrolling stops at that point, and it makes it clearer when you've
exhausted a list and aren't just repeatedly looping through the same
entries.

I'm not trying to argue for or against the change, but I can see how
some people would find it more usable with a linear, rather than
circular list.

Eric