[mythtv-users] The "This channel:" filter in 0.27 causes broken mythweb behavior

Karl Newman newmank1 at asme.org
Thu Dec 5 15:15:04 UTC 2013

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 6:24 AM, F.B. Parker <fbp.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:

>> FYI, I created a ticket for this issue here:
>> http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/11970 My other MythWeb tickets are
>> #11898, #11903 and #11904 (all are included in the -fixes patch I provided,
>> in case you want more detail about what they fix).
>>

> OK, thank you. I use Mythbuntu, don't compile my own, so patches are of
> limited utility to me :)
>
> I'll wait for this to show up in the Update Manager.
>
> -FBP

Mythwheb doesn't need any compiling--it's just php text, so you could apply
this patch directly to your installation. If you wait for the patches to be
incorporated into master mythweb, you'll be waiting a long time. I haven't
gotten a single comment or any other activity on any of my patches since I
submitted them. I don't think anyone's paying much attention to mythweb
these days. It's slated to be replaced by the web server built-in to
mythbackend.

Karl