[mythtv-users] Unresolved 0.27-fixes/HDPVR issues

Oz Dror odror7 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 20:01:13 UTC 2013

OS: Ubuntu 13.10

I have previously reported that since the double upgrade 0.26/ubuntu 13.04
-> 0.27fixes/ubuntu 13.10 I have been having
recording issues with the HDPVR.

The issues are mostly 0-byte recordings or recording that fails in the
middle.

I have identified the following as facilitating (causing ) the HDPVR to
fail. (from most likely to less like)

1. Simultaneous recoring with  WInTV-HVR2250 (connected to an antenna)
2. Simultaneous Viewing of recording on the server with mythfrontend.
3  Mythfrontend app is  on (not actively viewing)
4.  Xhci is the only driver for all the USB ports (including the USB 2.0)
Ports,
5. Using a USB 3.0 HUB

I would appreciate any help for workaround or solutions

Thanks