kenkyee at yahoo.com kenkyee at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 14 21:01:37 UTC 2013

From: Karl Dietz <dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org>
> If you are using ATSC EIT and ETT you may want to look at
> http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10067 as it describes the same
> symptom (mismatch between program and description)

Thanks, Karl.  I think that pretty much matches the behavior.
Prior to about a month ago, I was powering it up and down every
week as needed.  That seems to agree w/ this bug that gets worse
over time because of the memory leak.  I still do dist-upgrades
weekly though (MythBuntu), so that should be restarting the MythTV
server then and getting rid of the leak/mismatch.

Can't believe this has been pushed to 0.28...it's an ugly bug
like any memory leak is :-(