[mythtv-users] Tuning issues

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 22:01:27 UTC 2013

Hi there.

something very weird here...

I upgraded a mate's machine last thursday from ubuntu 10.04 (with myth
0.25) to 12.04 and 0.27.

It was all working perfectly before that
Since then all the recordings to one channels have failed (SBS).

I made him do a full channel scan, and he can't receive that one
channel anymore.

The other weird thing I had personally never experienced is that when
scanning for channels, it gives a message about finding conflicts
(this is after deleting all channels and rescanning) and asking to
enter channel numbers. That's for the now missing channel.

Any ideas what would cause reception level to drop after only
upgrading the OS? I don't believe there's been much change to the
dvb-t card drivers (it's a DVICO Dual Digital 4 card)