[mythtv-users] Tuning issues

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 05:25:50 UTC 2013

On 16 December 2013 13:35, blind Pete <0123peter at gmail.com> wrote:

> It is more likely that you had the correct offsets in the
> old installation, forgot about them, and then found that
> the new installation did not work properly - because of the
> missing offsets.  But anything is possible.

Upgrading from 0.25 to 0.27 wouldn't have changed the tuned
frequencies... That's when it stopped working (along upgrading from
10.04 to 12.04)

in any case ; I'll try

Note that I have the same dvico card; and mine works just like that
with no tweak whatsoever anywhere...

he's in a different location (Templestowe, I'm in Surrey Hills) though

> 2 is on 12
> 7 is on 6 I think
> 9 is on 9A, I think, yes we do have a 9A in Australia
> 10 is on 11
> 28 is on 29
> 31 is on 32, I think

At my place: