[mythtv-users] Video art not being automatically downloaded in 0.27?

Larry T larryt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 14:56:46 UTC 2013

I am experiencing the same problem.

I spent yesterday looking into this after rebuilding one of my computers.
It appears that the images are actually being downloaded and stored.
However, the videometadata database table does not appear to be getting
updated with the file names. If you do a manual metadata lookup on one with
existing images (images downloaded prior to this problem), it will actually
remove the file names from the table. I may look into this more but that is
the extent of my investigation so far.