[mythtv-users] Mythweb Navigation Question

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 17:20:36 UTC 2013

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 6:39 PM, Mike Carron <jmcarron at starstream.net> wrote:

> On 12/24/2013 3:08 PM, Tom Dexter wrote:
>>
>> In the page where you set the recording options, there's a link at the
>> bottom of the left hand side labeled "Back to the program listing"
>> that does just that.
>>
>> Tom
>
> I just looked at that page and I didn't see anything like the "Back to the
> program listing" option. Version is latest update of 0.25
>
> mike

That's odd. I've always had that even at 0.25 and prior.  I get that
"Back to the program listing" link in the detail page unless I've
navigated there from the recorded programs page, in which case I get a
"Back to the recorded programs" link.

I'm using several patches including some of my own, but I've verified
that they shouldn't be affecting that behavior.

Tom