[mythtv-users] View by season ordered by episode

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Mon Dec 30 22:27:24 UTC 2013

I've resorted to editing the names of the recorded programs to add season and episode numbers to the episode titles ! Where this isn't in the listings data, I've been sat there switching between mythweb (where I can copy from), Wikipedia for the list of episodes, and Mythfrontend where I can edit the episode title - and of course, deleting all those repeats where the listing provider (Radio Times for me) have changed the description :(

What I can't find is an option to sort by episode name - I'm using Media Centre Wide (IIRC) on version 0.24.

I don't see any point moving them to videos when I'll be watching them (eventually) and then deleting them.