[mythtv-users] lirc 0.9.0: anyone had any luck recently

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Mon Dec 30 23:10:47 UTC 2013

Sometime over the last year I ran into problem installing
a frontend because of the changes lirc, and reading instructions
from the wiki sorted it out:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/LIRC#Migrating_to_LIRC_0.9.0.2B

But now, installing with the lastest opensuse (13.1), those
same tricks aren't working, and I notice whoever kindly wrote
those instructions reports unsolvable problems since Oct 2012
on Gentoo. I'm wondering, has anyone found any way around this?
Or are lirc and mythtv just incompatible now?

Cheers,
	Paul.