[mythtv-users] Recommendation for a Cheap Frontend.

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Fri Feb 1 17:25:46 UTC 2013

On 13-02-01 12:19 PM, jedi wrote:

>     I gave up on physical media a long time ago. Part of this was the
> fact that Myth didn't handle it well. Part of it was that it didn't
> fit into my idea of "the coming thing".

Well, that's fine when delivery is not by physical medium, but for
Myth-using folks, other than bona fide television, everything else (i.e.
movies, on DVD/Blueray) is delivered on physical media.  Streaming is
not even an option for us.  Well certainly not for those of in different
parts of the world.

b.