[mythtv-users] MythBuntu Mythcommflag closed

scram69 scram69 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 17:16:17 UTC 2013

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 6:44 AM, Mitchell Gore <mitchell.gore at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Ever since upgrading my Mythbuntu OS and Myth to the latest version I keep
> getting a warning on my backend.
>
> Its says:
> The application MythTV Backend Setup has closed unexpectedly.  In the
> details it gives the path of /usr/bin/mythcommflag
>
> I also noticed in MythWeb a few flagging jobs failed with exit status 140.
>
> Looking through the mythcommflag log I dont see anything too alarming.
>
> Is this a known issue?  Anyone know how to fix?
>
> Ubuntu 12.04
> mitchell at myth:/var/log/mythtv$ mythbackend --version
> Please attach all output as a file in bug reports.
> MythTV Version : v0.26.0-28-ge3087dd
> MythTV Branch : fixes/0.26
> Network Protocol : 75
> Library API : 0.26.20120822-1
> QT Version : 4.8.1
> Options compiled in:
>  linux profile use_hidesyms using_alsa using_oss using_pulse
> using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python
> using_bindings_php using_crystalhd using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend
> using_hdhomerun using_ceton using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv
> using_joystick_menu using_libcec using_libcrypto using_libdns_sd
> using_libxml2 using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl_video using_qtwebkit
> using_qtscript using_qtdbus using_v4l2 using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv
> using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_bindings_php
> using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_vaapi using_vdpau
> using_ffmpeg_threads using_live using_mheg using_libass using_libxml2
>
> Thanks,
> Mitchell

Hi Mitchell,
The same thing is happening to me after upgrading to 0.26 on mythbuntu
12.04.  Including the failed commflag jobs with exit status 140.  Did
you ever find the problem?

Thanks-

Steve

MythTV Version : v0.26.0-82-g8f8274a
MythTV Branch : fixes/0.26
Network Protocol : 75
Library API : 0.26.20130112-1
QT Version : 4.8.1
Options compiled in:
 linux profile use_hidesyms using_alsa using_oss using_pulse
using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_crystalhd using_dvb
using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_ceton using_hdpvr
using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libcec using_libcrypto
using_libdns_sd using_libxml2 using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl_video
using_qtwebkit using_qtscript using_qtdbus using_v4l2 using_x11
using_xrandr using_xv using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python
using_bindings_php using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_vaapi