[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.25 tuner inititialisation problem

Joey Morris rjmorris.list at zoho.com
Fri Feb 8 20:41:27 UTC 2013

"mythtv ." <mythtv at harley-jones.co.uk> wrote on Fri, Feb 08, 2013 at 08:05:49PM +0000:
> I am using gmail and I get to them from my sent folder. Maybe its gmail
> just being clever?

I discovered when I signed up for the list using gmail that gmail
doesn't play nice with mailing lists. It filters out your own messages
because (I assume) it sees that the messages are more or less
identical to the ones in your sent items. Maybe having both would
screw up its conversation view. I found a suggested workaround
involving setting up a filter telling gmail never to send messages
from mythtv.org to the spam folder, but it didn't work for me. I ended
up switching to a different mail provider. (I also had to do the spam
trick on that one to get my own messages, but at least it worked.)