[mythtv-users] Repeating previously recorded...

Jason Bilbrey jason at bilbrey.me
Sat Feb 9 21:29:27 UTC 2013

I was under the impression that MythTV would remember shows it already
recorded and not record them again even if they were already purged from
the hard disk...  Now that MythTV has been recording for a month it is
starting to record shows that it recorded previously.

If I examine the "oldrecorded" table in MySQL it shows all the shows it's
ever recorded.  I both instances of the duplicate recording...  The second
instance shows a "1" (aka true) in the "Duplicate" field of the table.

Do I have something wrong in my recording rules that is allowing this?  I
don't want to every record the same tv or movie program ever...