[mythtv-users] Repeating previously recorded...

Jason Bilbrey jason at bilbrey.me
Sun Feb 10 02:59:55 UTC 2013

program.stars >= 0.75 AND program.category_type='movie'
AND program.closecaptioned > 0 AND channel.channum < 100

Check for duplicate method - Subtitle and Description
Check for duplicates in - All recordings
Auto-expire recordings = checked
(everything else unchecked)

See anything that stands out about my rule that is incorrect?

Jason