[mythtv-users] Record a payed http stream

Quint mythtvuser at vandrosthagen.net
Sun Feb 10 12:21:44 UTC 2013

Hi there,

Got a question since this year F1 is going to be payed view in the netherlands. Sport1 has all the rights of it and is going to broadcast it on there payed tv stations. My provider hasn't got sport1 in there package so i have the only possibility to look at in on the web (sport1 go). I am a big fan of f1 but not so a big fan that i will stop sleeping to see the races that are not driven in europe..;) So i was wondering how is it possible/are there any addons that can record payed http streams in mythtv?

Regards
Quint