[mythtv-users] Just wanted to say thanks!!!

Kris Jensen kris.jensen.knj at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 03:21:02 UTC 2013

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 5:42 PM, Ian Evans <dheianevans at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 5:25 PM, Mudit Wahal <mwahal at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Just saw the stats on the mythweb after long time and wow!!
> >
> > Recording Statistics
> >
> > Number of shows: 395
> > Number of episodes: 5124
> > First recording: Saturday May 14th, 2005
> > Last recording: Sunday February 10th, 2013
> > Total Running Time: 7 years 8 months 29 days 7 hrs 46 mins
> > Total Recorded: 6 months 23 days 4 hrs 32 mins
> > Percent of time spent recording: 1%
> >
> > Thank you devs !!!
>
> I second that! When I look at the crispness of my OTA and the lack of
> money going to a cable company and couple that with how seamless my
> mythtv experience is, it has been a truly wonderful experience.
>
> Number of shows: 619
> Number of episodes: 6776
> First recording: Friday April 1st, 2011
> Last recording: Monday February 11th, 2013
> Total Running Time: 1 year 10 months 13 days 50 mins
> Total Recorded: 8 months 7 days 3 hrs 8 mins
> Percent of time spent recording: 36%

Third it !!!

Thanks to all the devs.

Number of shows: 123
Number of episodes:  2574
First recording:  Monday April 30th, 2012
Last recording:  Monday February 11th, 2013
Total Running Time:  9 months 13 days 5 hrs 38 mins
Total Recorded:  2 months 10 days 9 hrs 25 mins
Percent of time spent recording:  24%