[mythtv-users] Just wanted to say thanks!!!

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 21:46:20 UTC 2013

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 1:41 PM, Karl Newman <newmank1 at asme.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 1:36 PM, Gabe Rubin <gaberubin at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Where are these stats displayed on mythweb?
>>
>> Go to the main mythweb page, then click the Statistics link in the main
> menu. Or, go to http://<your mythweb base url>/stats
>
> Karl

Thanks, don't know why I didn't see the link.  I have had to redo my setup
twice, both for stupid reasons where I accidentally wiped out the HD.  I
have been using Myth since .14 (so about 2004), hence these stats don't
really tell the complete picture:

Number of shows: 857Number of episodes:11440First recording:Sunday January
28th, 2007Last recording:Wednesday February 13th, 2013Total Running Time: 6
years 15 days 19 hrs 37 minsTotal Recorded:1 year 28 days 6 hrs 57 minsPercent
of time spent recording:17%