[mythtv-users] No recordings scheduled

Steve Greene sgreene59 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 14 01:12:49 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-02-13 at 19:48 -0500, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 02/13/2013 07:07 PM, Michael Watson wrote:

> > Was the drive the same drive that holds the database?
> > Try running optimize_mythdb.pl .(For safety sake, you should make sure
> > you have a DB Backup first)
> > Or you can run the database check from mythweb
> > http://<mythbackend>/mythweb/settings/database
>
> Actually, a DB backup will fail if you have any crashed tables (whether
> using the backup script or directly using mysqldump), so at this point,
> optimize_mythdb.pl is probably your only option.
>
> Mike

Actually, I've run a repair and optimize. The drive that was at capacity
was on a slave backend.  I have a backend from a few days before it
started acting up, so maybe I just bite the bullet and restore that.

Steve

--
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."   A.
Einstein