[mythtv-users] Just wanted to say thanks!!!

Dave Hill myth at davidrhill.com
Thu Feb 14 15:49:44 UTC 2013

Apparently, I've been running Myth since the day before Linux time()
began!  :)  And it's been recording the entire time!

Number of shows: 1188
Number of episodes: 25745
First recording: Wednesday December 31st, 1969
Last recording: Wednesday February 13th, 2013
Total Running Time: 43 years 1 month 14 days 5 hrs 3 mins
Total Recorded: 43 years 11 months 21 days 12 hrs 43 mins
Percent of time spent recording: 101%

OK, it's actually been 4-5 years.  Don't know what's up with my stats.
Many thanks to the devs for their hard work!

-Dave Hill