[mythtv-users] aspect ratio of home video recordings in video library

Jim Stichnoth stichnot at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 14:08:01 UTC 2013

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 3:00 PM, Jeremy Jones
<jeremy.dwain.jones at gmail.com> wrote:
> Did anyone drop my 2 second video clip into their video library to see if it
> displayed as a 16:9 image?

Sorry, I missed that the first time around.  Indeed, mythtv is not
displaying it as 16:9.  I think mythtv may be ignoring the pixel
aspect ratio.

Could you file a ticket so this doesn't get lost?  I don't know how
long dropbox will hold the sample, but if you can get it to 2MB or
less, it can be directly attached to the ticket.

Jim