[mythtv-users] Default HD-PVR recording profile

Dan Wilga mythtv-users2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Wed Feb 20 19:05:17 UTC 2013

Even though I'm sure I had one at some point, I discovered last night
that I did not have a recording profile group for my HD-PVR. Does anyone
know what the bit rate would have been, in this case? I want to set up a
"low quality" recording profile for it, but need to know what had been
in use all along.

Alternately, can anyone suggest a commandline program that would tell me
what bitrate something was recorded with? ("mplayer -identify" doesn't
produce anything meaningful.)