[mythtv-users] Ceton Infinitv USB issues

Krys Allen allen.krys at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 03:41:42 UTC 2013

Hey, if your still having issues i have a ceton usb installed and working
with MythTV... Ron actually got me up and running. I would be glad to help.
I didn't read all the way through the email chain, but i know the part I
had problems with was I wasn't starting the infinitv service that gets
installed with the driver. Are you starting that service? Let me know if
you still need help or if you got it running, I am currently battling
trying to get commercial cutting working myself.