[mythtv-users] lossless cut issues with ceton infinitv

Krys Allen allen.krys at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 17:32:12 UTC 2013

Just to document my progress in case it helps troubleshoot. I ran this
command on a recording that showed as having not cutlist or skiplist:

mythcommflag --chanid 1720 --starttime 20130220055800 --method all
--outputfile /tmp/commflag.file --loglevel debug --logpath /tmp

I thought that this had errored out because this its log showed multiple
"AFD: Unknown audio decoding error" and actually finished with

"2013-02-22 11:21:13.866142 E [10791/10805] Decoder
avformatdecoder.cpp:4506 (GetFrame) - decoding error
eno: Unknown error 541478725 (541478725)"

full mythcommflag log --->  http://pastebin.com/purBPFLJ

Even though I thought the commflag failed I checked the recording with
mythutil and sure enough now it has a skip list, which I then copied to a
cutlist and now will rerun the lossless cut and post the logs when done.

-Krys