[mythtv-users] .25 mythtranscode copy over in .26 failing after upgrade

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 07:30:16 UTC 2013

Like a few people on the list running .26-fixes, I've been copying
over the .25 mythtranscode after upgrades in order to get around the
problem with lossless transcodes.

After an upgrade this weekend, I copied over the .25 mythtranscode.
When I went to run it the log said "exit status 127, job status was
'Starting'"

When I tried to run mythtranscode from the command line the error message was:

 mythtranscode: error while loading shared libraries:
libmythtv-0.25.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

As I said, a bunch of us have been doing this for some time with
absolutely no problems. Is there anyway I can get the
libmythtv-0.25.so.0 back?

Thanks.