[mythtv-users] HD playback does not work well

Marius Bjørnstad pmb at fa2k.net
Mon Feb 25 17:52:16 UTC 2013

On 25/02/13 10:37, Marius Bjørnstad wrote:
>> A later commit fixed BBC-HD without breaking every other H264 recording.
> Looking forward to that coming out. The problem does appear on BBC, but
> also on the small number of other HD channels  I have available.

I just got a fresh version from the repo:  0.26.0-7. (I'm on Arch)

I still have the problem, it may be slightly improved, but still
completely "unwatchable". It may be the graphics card that's broken in
some way, but it seems unlikely because the only problem is that it's
slow (I have tried to disable CPU and GPU throttling/ power saving, of
course).

It seems I'm not going to get much further with this, but I'll report if
I find something. Will try to build the most recent version from source
if there is one >0.26.0-7.

Marius