No subject

Wed Feb 20 16:14:53 UTC 2013

uses or something that caused this issue in .26. I haven't seen much
discussion about the roadmap for fixing this issue. Most of the emails
I've seen since .26 are from the people facing the issue. I wish I
could help, but my programming skills are more for little php type
things, so I have no idea what the issue is. I hope that one of the
devs can join in and say "Hold on for a few more weeks, we've almost
fixed this" but I thought I saw a message that said it was still an
issue in .27.

I wish the new Lossless Cut scripts worked for me, but again the
underlying mkvmerge has issues with HDHomerun files.