[mythtv-users] find_orphans.py and 0.26-fixes

Stephen Robertson stephengrobertson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 15:12:33 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I tried using the find_orphans script from the wiki for the first time
today.  It seems to be running fine but when I chose the
"Delete orphaned recording entries" option it is saying that it is
going to delete a large list of recordings that I don't know why it
would want to delete.  I've tried four or five out of the 229 and they
all playback from the frontend successfully.

I went back to the wiki and then noticed that 0.26 was not listed as
supported.  Is that my problem?

Any thoughts?

Stephen

MythTV Version : v0.26.0-55-g09ac5b2