[mythtv-users] Problems with Airplay / Airtunes

Andréas Kühne andreas at kuhne.se
Mon Jan 7 12:13:13 UTC 2013

Hi Jean-Yves,

thanks for the info. Didn't know that the airplay service works on ports
above 5000, because mine never did, not on a Mac, iPad or iPhone (the
airplay symbol never shows up on any device, but did when the port was
5000). However, by adding a delay to the startup I did get it working, so I
will look in to this if the problem presents itself again.

// Andréas