[mythtv-users] MobileMyth Web Frontend Released!

Jerry Rubinow jerrymr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 15:00:55 UTC 2013

Jon, here's another data point for you.  After spending the weekend
upgrading myth from 0.24 to the 0.25 (and Natty to Pangolin), I was able to
give mobilemyth a quick try this morning on my HP Touchpad running Android.
 It had no problem playing a recording for 35 seconds but then stopped.
 The app wasn't locked up and the display indicated it was still in play
mode, but the image wasn't updating.  Perhaps it may have stopped receiving
data.  Unfortunately I didn't have time to do any forensics, but it's
possible my backend was maxing out the CPU.

-Jerry