[mythtv-users] MobileMyth under lighttpd

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Fri Jan 11 09:25:46 UTC 2013

On 1/10/13 10:20 PM, Jon Heizer wrote:
> Glad you like it.  There should be a nice update come with weekend
> with some new features added.  Hint: no need for your mobile device to
> be able to contact the MBE.

This is great news !
In last days I was playing with torc & mobilemyth. When mobilemyth will
finally have proxy/redirects to port 80 - it will be _VERY_ valuable
addition to myth ecosystem.
Playback is already nicely working. What my family however will love is:
-possibility to schedule shows via iPhone/iPAD when they are out of home
-listen music when You we are on vacations(out of home) (this is
possible today with mythweb streaming, but having mobilemyth beatiful UI
for music will be fantastic)
Jon, You are doing GREAT job with mobilemyth. Keep so nice progress and
myth ppl will love You!
All the best!