[mythtv-users] mythmote in android client, port setting?

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Sat Jan 12 17:03:22 UTC 2013

How does mythmote in the android client (1.0.4) know which port on an FE
to connect to for network remote control?  I have an FE machine with two
mythfrontends on it.  They of course use different LocalHostName
settings and mythmote sees both of them but it thinks that both of them
are listening on port 6547 for their network control.

Given that the machine only has 1 IP address each frontend instance is
configured to listen on a different port for network control.  Mythmote
does not seem to be figuring this out and I can't see any way to tell it.

Any ideas?

b.