[mythtv-users] Is there a way of programming recordings depending on which language(s) the audio is available in?

Per Jessen per at computer.org
Sun Jan 13 15:58:43 UTC 2013

We've got e.g. "The Big Bang Theory" available in the original English
(E4) as well as dubbed in German (Pro7).  No doubt it is also available
in both English and German on the Swiss SFn channels, nor would I be
very surprised to find Italian and Spanish versions somewhere.  Is the
audio-stream language available anywhere such that I can use it as a
criteria when selecting what to record?

thanks
Per Jessen

--