[mythtv-users] Can't connect to MySQL server on '192.168.0.100'

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 23:22:52 UTC 2013

On 01/13/2013 05:01 PM, Frederik wrote:
> Thanks very much!
> Got it working now. I just did not change the master-backend IP from
> 127.0.0.1 to 192.168.0.100.
> :-)

Glad to hear it's working, but as both Jonatan and I mentioned, your
port number in config.xml was wrong too. If you want to post your
frontend and backend copies of config.xml as well as the contents
of Backend Server IP and Master Server IP, I'm sure someone will
comment on them. Be sure to label everything and use the full names.

--
Bill