[mythtv-users] MythWeb program guide colors

Karl Newman newmank1 at asme.org
Wed Jan 16 23:00:21 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 2:27 PM, Frank Feuerbacher <fbacher at brisbin.net>wrote:

> I apologize if this is the wrong forum. I tried finding a MythWeb specific
> forum without any luck.
>
> The background colors of the MythWeb program guide that indicate the type
> of show are a bit of a problem for my color-blind wife. How can I change
> them?
>
> Frank

Hi Frank,

It looks like that information is contained in the programming.css file for
your selected mythweb skin. Go to the directory where mythweb is installed,
then under the skins/<skin name>/ directory, you can find the program
categories in the programming.css file and edit the background-color for
each as desired. Note that you may have luck just trying a different
mythweb skin (go to Settings->MythWeb->My Session tab, MythWeb Skin
dropdown).

Karl