[mythtv-users] HD Home run channels pixilated after channel scan

Romain Kang romain at kzsu.stanford.edu
Tue Jan 22 00:06:44 UTC 2013

You might want to running hdhomerun_config_gui to try feeding a stream
directly to VLC, to make sure it's not a MythTV issue.  If that
has problems, restarting the HDHR may be in order.

Several times I've had HDHomerun picture problems like that.  Those times,
there's been something wrong with my cheap network switch, which also
showed up running HDHR direct to VLC.  Cycling power on the switch fixed
the problem for me.

Romain