[mythtv-users] Lirc Problem

Joe Henderson joe.henderson1 at insightbb.com
Tue Jan 22 14:33:35 UTC 2013

Andrew,

Version: 0.9.0 running kernel 2.6.xx latest from CentOS Updates.

The modules are compiled an installed without issue.

The receiver I have works without issue. However the transmitter (separate device) does not work.
I get "device is not supported". However this was working on an older version. 0.8.2.

Has anyone been successful in getting a FTDI or Serial transmitter to work using CentOS 6.3
and can you provide the steps/configs. ?

Thanks,

Joe