[mythtv-users] restricting mythpreviewgen?

Brian Long briandlong at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 19:04:34 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Alex Williamson <
alex.l.williamson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yep, a more thorough search of tables is in order, but it seems
> logical that recorded.hostname is sufficient since all the files have
> the same path on a shared nfs automount.  Thanks,

I'd definitely recommend NOT mucking with mythconverg and just wrapping
mythpreviewgen as someone else mentioned.  If you set up trusted SSH keys,
you could have the mythpreviewgen wrapper on the low-power host ssh to
higher-power host and run the command (I suppose).

/Brian/