[mythtv-users] Mythweb 0.26 php errors

Rich Freeman r-mythtv at thefreemanclan.net
Thu Jan 24 00:17:11 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 7:04 PM, Rich Freeman
<r-mythtv at thefreemanclan.net> wrote:
> I'm running into issues getting mythweb 0.26.0 working on Gentoo.
>
> As far as I can tell I have all required modules/extensions for apache
> and php.  I'm getting errors in the website.

Ok, when attempting to do some debugging I found that all the problems
go away if I add this to my apache config for mythweb:
   php_value display_errors On
   php_value error_reporting E_ALL

If I set those, everything works beautifully.  If I don't set them, I
get the error.  I can reproduce this.

Please excuse me while I hit my head on a wall.  I'm all ears if
somebody can think of a reason why this is happening, but I have
things working...

Rich