[mythtv-users] Ubuntu 12.10 locks up when InfiniTV RTP used?

Frank Feuerbacher fbacher at brisbin.net
Fri Jan 25 05:03:46 UTC 2013

I'm working with someone at Ceton. Using their python client I was able
to crash my machine in the same manner that mythtv was crashing when I
used RTP.

Downloaded client python scripts from Ceton InfiniTV Linux download page.

fbacher at smeagol:~/Source/infinitv_client_1_2$ ./client.py -i
192.168.200.2 -t 3 -c 854
1359089665.660685 client.py:137 Initializing
1359089670.110189 board.py:47 Found: Ceton InfiniTV PCIe (00-80-63-70)
1359089672.839368 client.py:37 AVTransportURI:
rtsp://192.168.200.1:8554/cetonmpeg3
1359089672.839393 client.py:39 PrepareForConnection

<Machine locks up at this point>

Frank