[mythtv-users] Recordings that seem to get stuck and never finish?

Per Jessen per at computer.org
Fri Jan 25 09:17:08 UTC 2013

Anthony Giggins wrote:

> I've had the same issue in 0.25.3-14-gf176258 and normally related to
> recording conflicts with Live TV, I dont normally use this myself
> however the family sometimes does, so I dont know the particulars of
> what options they select when it prompts.

I'm using mythtv 0.25, but this issue has only just appeared recently
when I added Astra1 to my satellite setup.  It also seems to only
affect Astra1 channels.  I will be adjusting my setup, it's not quite
ready yet, so perhaps this is due to poor reception or some such.

brgds
Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (-1.4°C)