[mythtv-users] MythMusic global streams list

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Mon Jan 28 01:14:59 UTC 2013

Greetings all

Is there a simple way of replicating the MythMusic stream data between
front-ends or make it global (a special hostname maybe?) across all of
them? The music database itself seems to be global (not tried playing with
playlists to see if they are as well).

My main front-end has no keyboard or mouse so I'd like to either have a
set of global selections or a simple method of copying from one front-end
to another so I can set things up on a box that *DOES* have a keyboard and
mouse.

Only just installed 0.26 and love the new facility but its going to take
hours with the on-screen peck and shoot keyboard :(

I guess I could use a VNC session to do it but even that is a bit clunky.
Cheers

--
Robin Gilks zl3rob/g8ecj
Internet: g8ecj at gilks.org    http://www.gilks.org