[mythtv-users] Need help - partitioning foobar

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 14:22:32 UTC 2013

Thanks for the feedback, but I need a little more info.

I know it started at sector 63 and used the whole disk -- originally
partitioned with gparted 0.5.1.  Do I just use gparted again and format  it
as JFS using the whole disk as I did originally, or do I need to do
something different to avoid wiping out the file definitions?

Craig.