[mythtv-users] Multiple entries for single movie list

A Desai ashu.desai at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 18:08:30 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 8:57 PM, Jerry <mythtv at hambone.e4ward.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 7:39 PM, A Desai <ashu.desai at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> I know I "tried" the browse filesystem (slow) - and then went back to
>> browse Library (recommended). I checked - when I am on Library, I get the
>> multiple file names. When I do the file system, I don't get the multiple
>> file names - however, all my coverart and fanart is gone...
>>
>> I haven't done anything out of the ordinary that would create symlinks.
>>
>> I do not know how to work the HTTP Live Streaming - I am seeing this on
>> my backend when I run frontend on my backend...
>>
>> Thank you for the help.
>>
>> ash.
>>

> Hi Ash,
>
> You could try pointing your video storage group to an empty directory,
> scanning for changes, and then resetting your video storage group to normal
> and scanning for changes again.  Doing so will reset the videos data.  I
> don't know if it will fix your problem but it is worth a shot.  The final
> scan takes a little while depending on the amount of videos you have, but
> if it works it will be worth it.
>
> Good luck!
> Jerry

> Thank you. Changing to empty SG and back worked. I do have a couple of
movies that I can see in the tmdb however unable to obtain artwork. I even
went to my phpmyadmin, updated the inetref # but it resets to 00000 once i
try to update the artwork with a W, or an M/Scan.

I know back in the day we used to be able to enter the # manually on any
given video, so any way to figure out why i can't update a few videos?

--a--

--
http://about.me/adesai