[mythtv-users] syslog

Andréas Kühne andreas at kuhne.se
Thu Jul 4 19:53:52 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have a problem with my mythtv server crashing every now and then. As a
troubleshooting help, I got the tip to setup remote logging. I have now
setup my remote logging server. However the logging from mythlogserver
doesn't get forwarded to the server?

I have removed all of the configuration for all of the separate logfiles,
so everything is only logged in the syslog on the server. I have tried to
add ALL logging to the remote server, but only log message from
mythlogserver itself gets forwarded. Has anyone had a similar problem?

Regards,

Andréas