[mythtv-users] Video scan resets

Marius Bjørnstad pmb at fa2k.net
Wed Jul 10 21:26:53 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm using version 0.26, and I have my video scan setting set to Detect.
When I play back TV, the Video Scan option sometimes resets to
Interlaced (Normal). This seems to happen even when viewing progressive
scan video. It shouldn't reset to "Interlaced" anyway, it should at
worst get set to Detect(I). I can't say when it happens, it seems to
happen at random times. I use the VDPAU "Advanced (2X)" deinterlacer at
the moment. The key binding NEXTSCAN is not set. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Marius