[mythtv-users] Original Air Date missing in Schedules Direct

Peter Bennett (cats22) cats22 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 11 14:54:11 UTC 2013

On 07/08/2013 11:21 PM, Gary Buhrmaster wrote:
> Sorry, this thread got (slightly?) hijacked due to the --dd-grab-all
> tangent. I am not entirely surprised that BBC America may have changed
> something in regards to their data exchange with Tribune Media
> Services. I am sure Robert will push it up the chain since Schedules
> Direct is a paying customer of TMS (which is one of the value adds
> that Schedules Direct brought to the table). Please let us know what
> the resolution is. Gary _______________________________________________

It is not just BBC America. These are the episodes that affected me. It
is not consistent, only one or two episodes of the series have the
Original Air Date missing.

Being Human: The Trinity BBC America (Channel 834)
Sat, Jul 13, 10:00 PM to 11:15 PM (75 mins)

Modern Marvels: Mount Rushmore History Channel
Fri, Jul 5, 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM (60 mins)

Modern Marvels: Statue of Liberty History Channel
Thu, Jul 4

I will respond here what I hear back from Robert Kulagowski, although he
is also contributing on this list so he may also add something here himself.

Peter