[mythtv-users] EIT data or not?

Alan Chandler alan at chandlerfamily.org.uk
Thu Jul 11 20:12:20 UTC 2013

I am rather puzzled.  After having reset my backend by capture cards and
re-linking them to existing sources.  I appear not to be getting the
Electronic Program Guide   ...

... at least I am not seeing the programs appear in Mythweb's listings.
The programs are shown up until next Sunday, around midnight and then stop.

HOWEVER, upcoming recordings still show for a week ahead (Daily
recordings of the Tour de France for instance)

If I stop the backend and go into mythtv-setup, then both capture cards
have the "Use DVB card for active EIT scan" set in their recording
options, and both video sources say the listing grabber uses "Over the
air" EIT

Have I forgotten something to ensure that I am collecting the data?

Thanks

Alan Chandler