[mythtv-users] "never record" option not working

William Powers wepprop at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 12:52:21 UTC 2013

On Jul 12, 2013, at 3:51 AM, David Farmer <remrafevad at gmail.com> wrote:
> .
> However I've noticed that very recently the option to "never record" a program no longer works for me, it certainly used to. The thing is, I'm fairly confident that the update to the Myth package wasn't responsible because I use it fairly often and reckon I have done since. I've only noticed it in the last few days. The single "don't record" option still works fine.

If you are already aware of this, I apologize, but the result of a "never record" aren't evident until a complete run of the scheduler completes. Depending on a whole lot of things, that can take a while.  In my case, it started taking longer than it used to, leading me to conclude that "never record" wasn't working anymore, leading me to click it repeatedly, leading to multiple, duplicate database entries...