[mythtv-users] Map 'Setup' screen to key on remote?

Captain Krypto captainkrypto at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 22:21:53 UTC 2013

I am customizing my main menu and wanted to make it minimalist and get rid
of rarely used menu items. I would like to bind the "Setup" screen to a key
on my remote, so if I need to get into setup, I can just use the remote
rather than selecting the menu item.  I've looked through the docs, but
don't see any hot keys that will take me directly to the setup screen.
 Does anyone know of a workaround to get to the "Setup" menu through a
remote key press?

Thanks in advance!